Monday, March 21, 2011

Celebrating 20,000 views with a contest

I just passed 20,000 views yay!

As a result, I am going to be running a contest. If you read my last post, you know I got a copy of the regular edition of Heroine ni Narou ka! in the mail with my Captain autograph. I actually have another package coming from CDJapan that I ordered a long time ago, which will have another Heroine ni Narou ka! in it.

I certainly don't need two copies of the same CD, so I'm giving this one away!


I haven't decided exactly how to give it away yet, but leave a comment here if are interested in participating in the contest. Also, if you have any Berryz fans for friends, tell them about this post too! The more that participate the merrier~

Click HERE to find out information on what you have to do to win.

11 comments:

  1. SOOOOO interested!!!! I actually like this Berryz song

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEEEEEEEE!! im iterested, your Lucky to get captains autograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to partake. In fact I think I helped you hit those views today. :P I spent literally 2 hours reading through your blog. I'd never come across is before. It's very nice to read. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely participate! Been REALLY wanting this CD. Sounds fun! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever contest it is, i'll obviously win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to participate! Contests are always fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot! look senpai, lots of people want to win it~
    @Raffi - hm... I wonder :P

    ReplyDelete