Thursday, December 23, 2010

And the winner(s) of the 9th gen auditions is/are...

Stop reading right now if you don't want to be spoiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Only Tsunku knows.

It was announced that the results will be revealed at the H!P 2011 Winter Concert (Jan 2). lulz

Let the waiting game recommence.

EDIT: The results were finally announced. Click here to find out who made the cut!

8 comments:

  1. YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED AND SHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. I had so many vile comments I had to remove my previous comment. Ahem! That was curel!!! SO!, heres one for you http://goo.gl/RvJDn 8)>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having watched the audition finalists on YT my two top picks are Sayashi Riho ( an absolute power house in her dancing ) & the other Suzuki Kanon ( not the best of the rest, but good overall ). I heard we now have to a another bloody week January 2nd to hear who/how many. Grrr! I'm going to go bald by then!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like Riho is the most popular among foreign fans and I agree. Her dancing skills are amazing.

    ReplyDelete